Who is this article for?
Mail Manager users accessing mail on the go.
Mail Manager must be installed.
Mail Manager for iOS and Android is designed to complement the Mail Manager desktop solution by connecting correspondence between office-based and field-based teams, extending the power of intelligent email management with on-the-go email filing, filing reminders, and file-upon-send capabilities.
This article includes:
Important Note: Mail Manager for iOS and Android is only available for subscription licence users.
1. What Can You Do in the Mail Manager app?
The Mail Manager app allows you to:
- List, read and file emails from your Microsoft 365 mailbox folders.
- Compose new emails.
- File multiple emails.
- Reply and forward emails with a prompt to file.
- Search for and open emails in your mailbox or filed in Microsoft 365.
- Reply to, or forward filed emails.
- Mark emails as read or unread.
- Choose your filing defaults.
- Set reminders to file recently read emails.
- Filing and searching network folders is NOT supported
- Tablets are NOT supported
2. Further Reading
- Mail Manager app Minimum Requirements
- How to Setup and Configure Mail Manager for iOS and Android